You wonder what’ll happen in the future, until it does. I need time to get myself together with all these clashing ideas and figure myself. I have frustrations of all types that need to be handled. Ugh… It begins.
I tell her how I feel hoping she understand, but my words come out like a charred piece of paper. She still understand. My words are like a phoenix to her. She bad yo :)
- Mom: I'm going to the mall.
- Me: (knowing she wants me to go with her) Who is going with you?
- Mom: You wanna go with me. I'm just going to Costco.
- Me: Okay
- *both get in car and start driving*
- *halfway there in the car*
- Mom: Okay I need to go to Burlington and jcpenney. Oh! I also need to go to...
- Me: -___- Really?